Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Dec. 2018 Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

finale music
That's two down, one to go. My medley of Christmas songs should be finished soon.
its not gonna win but i guess this is my "remix a christmas song" one

How do you enter your pieces? I would also like to know if you could do songs like "Jingle Bells" and "We Three Kings"?
(12-20-2018, 03:34 PM)David Kenterson Wrote: [ -> ]How do you enter your pieces? I would also like to know  if you could do songs like "Jingle Bells" and "We  Three Kings"?

Post them to this thread (maybe read the rules first or any of the other posts?). To answer your second question, it would fall under the Christmas Remix category. I also feel as if I should say that tomorrow is the last day you can enter sequences for this contest.
Christmas theme: Elegant Summer -JAZZ HR ver.2.0- / MELTY BLOOD

~A complete remix of the Tohno House Lobby theme from this 2002 visual novel / fighting game developed TYPE-MOON and French-Bread. I know the title of it features the word "Summer", but ever since I first worked on creating this MIDI remix last year in December, I have been jokingly representing this song with winter (+ it kinda sounds Christmasy ;)~

MIDI:

Finale theme: 秘匿されたフォーシーズンズ -Seasonal nostalgia- / 東方天空璋

~I'd say I'm probably at the high point of my Touhou music remixing craze right now, and what better way to show that off than with this sequence based on Okina Matara's stage 6 boss theme "The Concealed Four Seasons" from Touhou 16: Hidden Star in Four Seasons!! I think it represents the feel of the seasons pretty well, especially winter, and, being a final stage boss theme, it also has that finale atmosphere to it, which is what this particular theme is all about!! Both sequences I am submitting for this event were MIDI imported to OS from FL Studio 12, so they aren't necessarily optimized for OS as much as they are for my upcoming album I'm releasing on December 30th!! (I hope you all can look forward to it!! :D I'll be posting about it soon in my thread which is linked in my OS forum profile). Thanks for an awesome year on OS everybody, and of course, happy holidays!!~

MIDI:
It's maybe too late but I've had a lot of registering issues with my new computer and a game the last days.

Hey it's currently about 2 hours left to the deadline --> in my country. 

But...........

The songs are unfinished and will probably not win. Hopefully it can cheer up some of you anyway.

[url=]Winter Theme[/url] 
What? Not related??? The winter is up and down here, cozy inside and freezing could outside. All I can think of in a short time.

[url=]Christmas Theme[/url]

[url=]Finale Music Theme[/url]

And I hope you know that at a contest it's important to listen to the end, even if your ears are bleeding Cheese
Hint: There's volume setting on your device but I don't think you will need to decrease it very much.
Welp, here is my entry:

I honestly don't think this turned out half-bad!  Cheese

-MarkPD
(12-23-2018, 10:23 AM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2018, 10:21 AM)MarkPD Wrote: [ -> ]Welp, here is my entry:

I honestly don't think this turned out half-bad!  Cheese

-MarkPD

Sorry but you're over the deadline.

Actually, he already entered this one. Don't know why he posted it again though.
Can't I update a song after the deadline? My winter theme... poor litte thing... Upside_down
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5