Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Current issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-The rear windshield of my car breaks 10/22/18
-I get laid off from my job after 2 weeks 10/23/18
-An aggravated arson took place on the third floor in the apartment complex that I was living in but no one was seriously hurt and they are being taken care of (as well as myself) 10/24/18 (12:00 a.m) The building is seriously damaged and I have to find a new place to live in because of it.

Happy holidays right?
(12-28-2018, 07:46 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]-The rear windshield of my car breaks 10/22/18
-I get laid off from my job after 2 weeks 10/23/18
-An aggravated arson took place on the third floor in the apartment complex that I was living in but no one was seriously hurt and they are being taken care of (as well as myself) 10/24/18 (12:00 a.m) The building is seriously damaged and I have to find a new place to live in because of it.

Happy holidays right?

gee hopefully this eggplant helps  Eggplant
current issue: you
Wow that's harsh. Best of luck moving forward man
(12-28-2018, 08:23 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]current issue: you

Not really an appropriate response to someone that just lost their house (shrug)

AKA:

Weird flex but okay
Surely you aren't totally homeless right? Is the apartment not somehow responsible for people who got displaced? You payed rent there
(12-28-2018, 08:28 AM)EtherBot Wrote: [ -> ]Surely you aren't totally homeless right? Is the apartment not somehow responsible for people who got displaced? You payed rent there

I'm staying in a hotel right now until I can find another place to rent as well as the other people that were displaced, we are also getting help from several local services as well as the EMA.

The services will cover a new apartments first months rent as well as deposits from all 22 of the others that lived there. That's only if they can find a home within a reasonable time span while living at the hotel.

If said person does not find a new place of residence then they will be considered homeless.
That sucks. I hope you find somewhere nearby
(privated for now)
oh god. jeez