Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Jan. 2019 Monthly Contest - Resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what is the deadline pls
(01-05-2019, 05:27 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]what is the deadline pls

Same as always, the 21st is the last day you can enter sequences.
Does the "beat swap" genre count, or is it too similar to the "*****post" genre which I have composed in before?
Also I forget, how many entries?
I have a question: Is altering, adding onto, or switching sequences allowed until January 21st?
(01-06-2019, 11:03 AM)MysTrysT Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question: Is altering, adding onto, or switching sequences allowed until January 21st?

Yes.

(01-06-2019, 10:34 AM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]Does the "beat swap" genre count, or is it too similar to the "*****post" genre which I have composed in before?
Also I forget, how many entries?

Beat swap is not a genre. Secondly, if you're going to do a remix, I guarantee just swapping beats won't win you anything.
is Djazz a genre?
(01-06-2019, 11:24 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]is Djazz a genre?

Genre is mostly an ambiguous term for this contest. If it it a certain style of music, and you've never composed in this style before, then it is allowed.
Liable to change until deadline:
FRANK'S BLUES

I don't think I did very much blues.

I tried my best, made it on Flat.io and converted it to here, but the tempo was messed up and im too lazy to fix it

at least ***** is all good xD
TUUT TUUT I PARK HERE

I have never composed this genre (folk) before, although i like this genre.
You can't stop dancing.
Pages: 1 2 3