Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: I'm done with the music industry.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I've made the decision. I give up on being a musician. Between all of the drama and the stifling of creativity, and the fact that no one's making any money in music, I just don't want to be a part of the industry.
I may occasionally come back to OS from time to time, but I'm done making serious music for a living. There are many more ways I can be creative without as much of the headache.
^^^^^^^^
(01-26-2019, 09:18 AM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys. I've made the decision. I give up on being a musician. Between all of the drama and the stifling of creativity, and the fact that no one's making any money in music, I just don't want to be a part of the industry.
I may occasionally come back to OS from time to time, but I'm done making serious music for a living. There are many more ways I can be creative without as much of the headache.

You can do this as a side job right?
(01-29-2019, 09:11 AM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]That is unfortunate.... and sad.... I don't want to talk crap but from this perspective it looks like you only made music for the money. It's more than just that, OS is a family, and I understand the 'creativity blockage' but never give it up, never compose for anything else but for the fun of it and you'll make great music in due time. Re-Inspire yourself.

I don't want to make money off of music. It's the creativity blockage that gets in my nerves the most. And don't even get me started on all the drama. It has nothing to do with os. If anything i stuck with os because it was just about the music, and the creativity, and it's not just a bunch of 808 "rappers" who create drama for attention.

I'm just sick of music and creative stuff atm. I'll bounce back at some point, but as of now, I just need a break.