Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: [2/1] Hugs And Kisses With Someone Stealing Your FunDip On Top.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avatar_1632.png?dateline=1537691382] Hello everyone, I hope everyone has had a good start to their year so far!

Although I haven’t really started on new projects on the site in a while, I’ve made some resolutions over the month to improve writing stuff in Korean. Been progressing much further in this one month than I did a year ago, often I would just pick the language up and throw it away after some time.

So you can ask me… simple questions in English so I can reply in Korean! It would really help.

I’ve been also drawing a lot lately and I actually think I’m improving for once. Here’s something that I’m really proud of!

What have your resolutions been for January? Crushed any bad habits? Anything you’ve learned to do during the month? Feel free to reply to the thread!

Oh, and Wafels I love you. Please love me back. :’)

January… was slow. Awfully slow. I obviously lied about getting back into the groove for last month, but nonetheless January was slow. Probably the least productive month so far with the fewest entries being entered in the contest.

The Millionth Sequence event is still in play, we just kinda forgot to let you know about it all last month. At this time we’re accepting specific time ranges we still need. We’re not accepting any original sequence made after 1m duh, but please get them in when you guys can!

We made a new Grand Leaderboard so we don’t have to worry hard on that one. I finally updated the January Ongoing Events hub a week ago but it’s February now so I gotta update it again. Goshdarn.

I’ve talked to JHXC earlier in the month for his prizes and stuff. If you guys didn’t know, one of his prizes was to decide a Monthly Contest theme for this year! We have that settled but we’ll announce it once the month for it actually comes. Now if I stop drawing other things, I can start working on the digital illustration he was supposed to receive. A month ago.

Pssssst. Jacoooob? Can you please re-add the event banner to the top of the forum page? I promise to use a different font for it! Can you also add the OS Achievements soon so I don’t have to get too worried about it? Kaaay, thaaanks.

Let’s get into the details of this month, shall we? Well, there aren’t a lot. It’s probably gonna remain the same for the next several months or so. I’ll just be complaining about something else each time.

February’s the season of love and affection! And appreciation! Mostly appreciation.

If you appreciate your fellow composers on this site, please participate in the February Monthly Contest! Not only do you have an excuse to express your gratitude to them, if you actually love them you can be super lowkey about it and no one will notice. In fact…

If you’re reading this on February 14, you can shout out someone you love on this thread and get a free OS point! I just want to make sure people are reading these. Has to be 2/14!

As mentioned before, we are still holding the Million Sequence event but are only accepting original entries made before 1m. To clarify, your REMIX can be done on a sequence after 1m, but the ORIGINAL must exist before 1m.

Alright, now I feel like I’m dragging this post on. Someone get me a FunDip already.

For me, January started off pretty chill.

I learned to not quite as such as much when it came to FL Studio, and I learned that yes, I can indeed do ten billion things at once and still have free time.

Like really, I'm doing a musical, a sport, a bunch of AP classes, while making music and watching anime. How the frick frack do I still have time to watch anime?

I didn't have any particular resolutions for January, knowing that I suck at keeping them. But overall, things have been going smoothly. I don't imagine that changing anytime soon. Maybe when track season starts in the spring. Then I'll have anxiety attacks.
January was a significant month for me up until the midpoint. Earlier in the month, I was asked to score for a friend's animation (thesis), and my mind was blown. I didn't expect to be asked to do this, and I've always wanted to make a living with music. This is the first step into making that a reality, and man I'm excited.

Unfortunately, graduating from OS was a necessary step forward to getting better. Given the workflow similarities of FL and OS, the transition to FL was pretty smooth composition-wise although I've barely scratched the surface for all the technical stuff. I don't know what the hell I'm doing, and I don't know what the hell most of these knobs and sliders do.

Beyond the midpoint though, the pace of college started to pick up, and I haven't had much time or motivation to practice FL. To make matters worse, I suddenly became interested in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and impulsively bought it. My free time as of late has been spent on this game rip
Gave up TV for track and cross country. Broke 5 minutes at practice lmao. No meets yet, so I'm excited.
So mean dude
So mean dude, be nice
(02-02-2019, 09:19 AM)Xlikeseek Wrote: [ -> ]So mean dude
So mean dude, be nice

shut up
(02-02-2019, 09:20 AM)work Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2019, 09:19 AM)Xlikeseek Wrote: [ -> ]So mean dude
So mean dude, be nice

shut up
this was literally old, idk what i was doing.