Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Change individual track color in "Import MIDI" mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suggest that there be an option to change the color of a track while in the "Import MIDI" tab. This would be extremely useful for differentiating between multiple tracks of the same instrument without having to go back and change it again.

For example, let's say I import a MIDI, but I have to to go through each track and figure out which one is which (because the MIDI file wasn't properly labeled). Being able to change the color would allow me to go back and see which track is messing everything up, thus making the process faster and more effective. It would also be nice to be able to highlight individual tracks without having to go through the trouble of resetting everything. 

It's like what's in the attached image, but instead of each color being a different instrument, each color would represent the same instrument. The colors would revert back to normal once uploaded.[attachment=127]