Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Share Your Best Sequences or Share Any Sequence You Have Made.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(02-11-2019, 06:43 PM)ABYSSLORD4518 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone! I have been thinking about making a tread so you get to share your best or any of your favorite sequences with each other and not have everybody annoying/ignoring you . First I would like to lay down a few rules to avoid any conflict or fights:

1. Do not judge anyone. They may not be good at making sequences and I bet you have been there once in your life.
  2. Accept other peoples' ideas because they could be useful in the future.
  3. Do not say anything to piss anyone off. That will lead to conflict and will not end well.
  4. Stay positive because being negative will put a bad influence on others
  5. Have Fun.
I could of put more but I do not like making rules. LOL. Just do not get on anybody's nerves, okay? :D 

- 
Um.. One of my threads have been deleted...
opinion time!

my best cover

my best original

these are all in the  "so far..." category
It has been soooooooo long since I ever set foot onto this page!
Let's get this back into action. I have too many sequences that I made since i last went onto this thread.

and I made a remix of it

My latest draft, Check it out!!!!!!
one of the songs i made that i liked
This is 100% my best one.
Best remix:

Best original:
Most work put in to get it to sound exactly like I wanted:

My first serious sequence, and first attempt to get more sounds out of OS than it's meant to make. Main portion of song starts at measure 30. Guitar and saw solos starting at measure 43. It's long for a Vlad sequence, but worth a listen (I think).

Highest ranking in a contest:

Personal favorite, for personal reasons:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6