Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Share Your Best Sequences or Share Any Sequence You Have Made.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

the earliest sequence i can remember editing is cburger, that was before i made my account though
I'm proud of a lot of my songs when I probably shouldn't be. There are a ton of flaws but I'm still proud of what I have and hope I can improve in the future.

My Final Roar actually was a test to see what I could do with interesting chords and epic melodies. I guess it turned out better than expected and is somehow my favorite despite it being a test. I actually wrote lyrics for this but, like, I have a bad mic so it could never work.

This one was one I sort of try-harded on.. I wanted to recreate the feeling of DM DOKURO's Flight of the Beezlebub and ended up making this. I just think it sounds nice.

I mean. Come on. I'm not even joking either I'd call this my magnum opus. You think this is a meme? Hah! Of course not. I never meme.

Anyway that's all thanks for taking the time to read this Tounge

Random song I've made

Fun fact: This song has been recreated from a song I made on an old site I used, Chrome Music Lab.
Then I discovered this site, and it's 1000x better.
The Amatsu Kitsune Synth recreation I have done today.

A couple of songs I've made recently;

YEET

You wouldn’t steal a 

peepee [attachment=278]

Notey helped me with this (by telling me what to do) and it turned out amazing!

This sounds kind of like pop

I listen to this when I'm feeling sad

Yeah, I based this song off a melody Jacob made. Literally.
Smile

I don’t know if I consider this my best, but whenever I make a really catchy song, it ends up turning out well for me!

(This was also sampled from an old song i made a few months back called P.Y.T.H.O.N.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6