Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Share Your Best Sequences or Share Any Sequence You Have Made.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello everyone! I have been thinking about making a tread so you get to share your best or any of your favorite sequences with each other and not have everybody annoying/ignoring you . First I would like to lay down a few rules to avoid any conflict or fights:

1. Do not judge anyone. They may not be good at making sequences and I bet you have been there once in your life.
  2. Accept other peoples' ideas because they could be useful in the future.
  3. Do not say anything to piss anyone off. That will lead to conflict and will not end well.
  4. Stay positive because being negative will put a bad influence on others
  5. Have Fun.
I could of put more but I do not like making rules. LOL. Just do not get on anybody's nerves, okay? :D 

-ABYSSLORD4518
trash
i've got this song i tried to recreate. i wish someone could tell me what the name is:

The first song I've worked on that actually exceeded 1,000 notes. I'm glad I'm finally pleased with one of my compositions Finna
(02-11-2019, 06:43 PM)ABYSSLORD4518 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone! I have been thinking about making a tread so you get to share your best or any of your favorite sequences with each other and not have everybody annoying/ignoring you . First I would like to lay down a few rules to avoid any conflict or fights:

1. Do not judge anyone. They may not be good at making sequences and I bet you have been there once in your life.
  2. Accept other peoples' ideas because they could be useful in the future.
  3. Do not say anything to piss anyone off. That will lead to conflict and will not end well.
  4. Stay positive because being negative will put a bad influence on others
  5. Have Fun.
I could of put more but I do not like making rules. LOL. Just do not get on anybody's nerves, okay? :D 

-ABYSSLORD4518
(02-19-2019, 07:06 PM)ABYSSLORD4518 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a long list of songs. This has nothing to do with being Muted. These are the top 3 currently. 

[url=]1040716
[/url][url=]1040623
[/url][url=]1050435[/url]

-ABYSSLORD4518
i made this recreation of a song i dont know (any1 know it?):
(02-11-2019, 10:57 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]trash

rude... Why do you hate me so much? Is it because of the text thing? Well, other people do it to and you do not do anything about it.  Huh Nervous Huh Nervous
I have made another song! This time it is a death metal song!
(02-22-2019, 04:11 PM)ABYSSLORD4518 Wrote: [ -> ]I  have made another song! This time it is a death metal  song!

The Eguitar always sounds better than the Dguitar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6