Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2019 March Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My second entry:

-MusicBox
-Flute
-Distortion Guitar
-Koto
-Electric Drums
(03-09-2019, 07:53 AM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]umm so i forgot that this ends tomorrow so imma just adjust my old world contest entry to fit the rules k thx

• Concert Harp
  • Cello
All of these instruments are not allowed in this contest.
D i s q u a l i f i e d.
You can enter a different sequence if it meets the qualifications though.

My entry (as of 03-21-2019, 11:54 AM)

Edit: 12:09 AM EST 3-24-2019 I changed the name from "Solitaire - Moopler Surprise (WIP)" to "Solitaire - Moopler Surprise" so it would look better on my profile. I didn't change any actual content in the sequence, but now it says "created 3-24-2019".
(03-21-2019, 07:34 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2019, 07:53 AM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]umm so i forgot that this ends tomorrow so imma just adjust my old world contest entry to fit the rules k thx

• Concert Harp
  • Cello
D i s q u a l i f i e d.

oh wait is concert harp not allowed... i thought that was world update

it's fixed now
(03-21-2019, 03:05 PM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2019, 07:34 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]

• Concert Harp
  • Cello
D i s q u a l i f i e d.

oh wait is concert harp not allowed... i thought that was world update

it's fixed now

You do realize that harpsichord wasn't a world update instrument, right? This sequence's current version isn't allowed either.
oof
when is this due?

(03-26-2019, 05:54 AM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]when is this due?

Guys this is late but I say we add it to the contest anyway.
ehh? Ehhh?!
[Image: avatar_2740.png?dateline=1534443788] Hello Online Sequencer! It’s time to announce the March Monthly Contest winners!

There were so many good entries this month; it was hard picking just 3 winners. However, 3 sequences have risen above the rest in the voting for this month, so let's see what they are!

In first place is [url=]Redux[/url] by Xstep! Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard.

In second place is [url=]More Than You Can Chew[/url] by Pricerocks! Great job, you'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place is [url=]Lonely Roads[/url] by MysTrysT! Good job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have an honorable mention this month! Congratulations to Moopler Surprise and their piece [url=]Solitaire[/url]. You'll be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.

A huge thank you to everyone who participated, and I hope to see you all in next month's Monthly Contest!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5