Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Contradiction Collab ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[url=]Contradiction [WIP-02][/url]

1. Put your user name after the work in progress tag.

EXAMPLE: Contradiction collab [WIP-02](username)
INCORRECT: Contradiction collab (username)

2. You don't have to number the work in progress, you can add on to your current work/later work ONLY if your submission has officially been accepted. I will add my own progress anytime I want to.

3. Surprise me, impress me. But don't take too long to do it.

4. If someone else's submission on a previous work in progress is good enough, I will add it on to the official project. Basically if someone isn't updated (like they usually aren't because no one cares) and sees this then they can still submit. Anyone can add on to this, they just have to be good enough for my design.

5. I already have an idea on how I want the song to go, if you "don't get it" then I won't be surprised...

6. Make the next progression short and simple, don't redesign the entire song or change the BPM, it'll immediately be denied if it's entirely a different song.

7. Important: official works in progress updated by me will be updated on this thread (if and when someone collabs with this), when it is complete I will post it in my sequencer thread and then make a youtube version.

8. Use OS to make the works in progress, if you have an outside work in progress it'll be harder to replicate in the project.

9. Quick tip: CRTL Shift J (chrome because I don't care about firefox), console, Instrument=36
That is the 808 drumkit, don't change it's base volume, I'll make edits to that on my own.
left loose to be filled in however whoever whatevers.
heres my older, objectively better alteration
2nd alteration is denied for obvious reasons
[url=]Contradiction [WIP-02][/url] from user Nameless, i'll edit this in later.
[url=]copyrighted[/url]
Name changed
Please accept. Sorry it took me this long. But anyways I kept your style the best.
(03-29-2019, 11:23 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Update: This is archived temporarily for the time being until I feel like it. Sorry but the collaboration rules were very clear and two people destroyed my style and basically made fun of it. I'll just do my own work.

Technically your collaboration rules weren't clear, but if I had to condense it, it just literally equated to you being extremely elitist towards your own style so I don't even know why you would ask for a collaboration at all.
Well. I assume that he expects to find people who are able to match his style. I would expect that if I made something like this.
Pages: 1 2