Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Contest (For my next movie I'm making)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This contest is to determine who can make the best sound for movies. Either boss fight, love, beginning, ANYTHING. The winner will have his/her piece in the movie! Here are the requirements...
It must be in by April 30th.
You must tell me what part it is meant for.
Highly Suggestions:
It could be over 50 measures long
It should have over 4 instruments

The theme is magic.

Challenge: If you can get the 8-bit sine, the music box, and the jazz guitar all in one music piece, I'll base the movie off of your music!

Good Luck and Go create!

The plot moves forward in motion; the main adventure begins.

This is a song I made a while back. Use it for something menacing. If the Grand Piano doesn't sound good for your purposes, try switching it out for the Koto or some other instrument.

Might sound a bit too MIDI and not very fluid, but it's the longest song I have, and it's not too bad.

submission for a boss theme
93 measures, a nice beat, and a really cool "stand back up"-twist towards the end.
give it a listen and see if you like it
Unfortunately, it's under 50 measures, but here it is. it's meant for a boss fight. Feel free to ignore the piano part after.
welp here is a 64 measure loop. It will probably be for a boss battle, so yeah.
hmmm sounds for movie?
this could be  used as a or an aftermath  (end credits)
[url=] [/url]  Smile

what a coincidence, i just made this a few days ago for that exact purpose (something i've been working on)

it's intended as a fight or combat track to be looped at specific times in the song
Yeah...
So it isn't currently finished, but there are parts that sound like endings. I think this would be OK for a boss fight.

It includes Jguitar and Mbox, but no sine. It also has probably over 4 instruments, and sounds great at 55bpm too.
Pages: 1 2 3