Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Multiple Public Chat Rooms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it has come to my attention that there has recently been a large increase in the amount of bbcode used in the chats, especially for the purposes of spam. To maybe fix this, I'm suggesting maybe to have (an)other chat room(s). For example, there could be a chat room similar to the "trash" chat channel on the OS discord, where people could vomit out all of the bbcode or whatever that they wanted and keep it out of the main chat room.

Maybe a way to do this would just be by having a toggle button at the top of the chat window that lets you switch to a different chat room. The chat rooms could have a specific ID, or a negative one similar to how Frank described here.

Some other chat rooms could be ones where no bbcode is allowed or a chat room were people could just post their music.
Agreed. This would be useful
this sounds nice ^^
This gives me an idea, maybe I should make a website that lets you easily switch between the various contexts.