Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: My game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people! This is just a thread for things related to my game, so any music, pictures, or discussion about it is allowed here. Thanks!
Can you put your game in your signature if it is that important?
Speaking of which, better update my signature to have my game in it, lol
Alright, this is gonna contain some potential spoilers, so tread with caution.

A long time ago, there existed a race called the ancients. They were ruled by a malevolent ruler called LNX. One day, the humans and the demons had had enough. They made a temporary truce to take down the ancients by going for the ruler. The humans were in charge of the distraction whilst the demons fought LNX. countless casualties happened to both sides, but the humans and the demons won out in the end. The demon king struck LNX in his energy crystal, the place where he holds all of his power. LNX cried out and split into 6 separate beings, along with the crystal, which was split into 6 shards. The beings were flung out to the far corners of the planet, such as the darkest forest and the most barren desert. The crystals on the other hand were caught by the demon king himself and were stored for thousands of years. Time wore on, generations passed, hero's born and forgotten. the year is 2XXX, and a bright light could be seen coming out of the demon kings hell hole, along with the loudest sound in the land. the light split up into 6 and went their separate ways. One of the demon kings servants, his own daughter, was sent out to find a human worthy and powerful enough to restore the crystals back to the demon king before the scattered parts of LNX came back together and fused to re-awaken LNX. Hero after hero tried, but failed. The human population was declining at a rapid rate until there was only 1 village left. The citizens of the village were terrified of the silence from the outside world. Had a horrible virus swept out the rest of the humans? An Apocalypse of sorts? One by one, the village started disappearing. Only 16 people were left and the light of the humans was at the end of its wick. You wake up to feel a weight on your legs, yet you don't have a pet. You open your eyes to see a demon, sitting on your legs. "Let's just get to the point. The ancients are starting to come back. We need a hero to save both humans and demons." She states depressingly. "I know you aren't the most competent person out there, but y'know, there's only 16 left to choose from, so..." You rise to your feet unwillingly and your bedclothes start flying off, only to find adventurers gear on you instead. She states "This... is the start... The start of A Hero's Journey."
pee pee poo poo
So you don't like the idea of it? That's fine, everyone's entitled to their own opinions.