Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Who's the best composer on OS? VOTE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(06-05-2019, 04:51 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]bruh is this is gay. some of deez are overrated lowkey. i think there should be less options
Wafels definitely tho like cmon

Mysticswe is also pretty good
I'm extremely honored so many people have voted for me, and that I'm even on this list at all, but in my opinion every single one of the alternative options are more experienced at sequencing and have created some stuff I'm probably not going to reach the level of for a while to come. Please actually listen to their content before immediately voting for me. That way you will get a sense of the humongous skill gap in between me and the others, and you can vote without completely dismissing their beautiful work and effort.
Thank you.
(06-05-2019, 05:21 PM)gazxons Wrote: [ -> ]I'm extremely honored so many people have voted for me, and that I'm even on this list at all, but in my opinion every single one of the alternative options are more experienced at sequencing and have created some stuff I'm probably not going to reach the level of for a while to come. Please actually listen to their content before immediately voting for me. That way you will get a sense of the humongous skill gap in between me and the others, and you can vote without completely dismissing their beautiful work and effort.
Thank you.

You aren't bad, gazxons... Just a reminder, but yeah, go listen to the other guys. Wafels, mysticswe, and JHCX if you like that style. Guest, even though I don't really like his genre, is pretty good as well.

EtherBot has a few good ones as well, and I think yor boi may get to his level soon.
*raises hand* Me
(06-08-2019, 12:13 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]*raises hand* Me

but seriously-

[Image: choice.jpg?width=339&height=514]
definitely jhxc lol
(06-05-2019, 05:21 PM)gazxons Wrote: [ -> ]I'm extremely honored so many people have voted for me, and that I'm even on this list at all, but in my opinion every single one of the alternative options are more experienced at sequencing and have created some stuff I'm probably not going to reach the level of for a while to come. Please actually listen to their content before immediately voting for me. That way you will get a sense of the humongous skill gap in between me and the others, and you can vote without completely dismissing their beautiful work and effort.
Thank you.

^^ acceptance speech

congrats  Cheese
Wooooooooooooow I see how it is
(06-19-2019, 11:34 AM)MarkPD Wrote: [ -> ]Ah! Why aren't I on the list? Heck, what decides what person goes on the list anyway?

If you're actually trying to compare yourself to the best composers of OS, that's a bit of egoism you got there.

The people mentioned here are widely known on the site for being the best at their sport. If you're not on here, then obviously people don't care about you enough.
best composer is barack obama
Pages: 1 2 3 4