Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Regarding yesterday's events.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I would like to address a several things pertaining to yesterday's events. If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, then it's best that you don't dig too much into it.

For those who are aware of what I'm talking about, this isn't the first time that OS has banned for... long distance relationships.

I can't stop you from having one, but please be aware of what you are getting into, especially if you're underage. What you do can also affect the owners of the platform you're using, in this case, Online Sequencer. As dumb as it may sound, we REALLY don't want this site to shut down because we broke the law. 

[Image: IWE6yoU.png]

We have been given full permission by Jacob to do what we needed to. I know I can seem harsh and unserious about my job, but I wouldn't comply with banning a reputable person without a solid reason. The worst thing that you can do is pressure the staff about it. We're already trying our best to investigate events and the less stress we have to deal with, the faster we can finish our investigation and get a statement like this to you guys ASAP.

Serious matters like these aren't handled in public and left out of discussion for a reason, and we would like you to respect this. As much as possible we'd like to keep the toxicity on the site at a minimum so that others may enjoy their time on the sequencer.

I might write more since I feel I'm missing something here, so check back in case there are updates with this statement. Happy sequencing guys. Please stay safe.
wait, jacob can see my spam important music related messages ive been sending people?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? actually, thats probably fine
Seriously, think hard before getting into a relationship.

Why the hell would you date someone you don't know from online?

You don't know the age of anyone without them holding a birth certificate next to you.

Though it maybe flattering for someone to ask about this, remember that YOU DON'T KNOW THEM

Also, what's the point of having a relationship with someone you can't see, talk to WITH YOUR VOICE, and that you've never actually met

And you are a waste of time to people who want to use the site for intended purpose.

Sorry if I sound mean, I just can't stand this load crap
i think its about languages of love, and stuff like that. for some people i think these online relationships match their needs, but for most probably not.
Yeah guys, be smart. Use discord, it's safer, and you won't be putting any stress on Jacob_.
Or, if you're reeaaaallly feelin horny, use Snapchat. (jk jk, idk anything about snapchat but i heard that the pictures you take get deleted automatically after a certain timeee).