Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: World Contest Redo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's almost been a full year since World Contest entries have been submitted! This isn't any major event or anything, but it'd be nice if any of the participants from last year can redo their entry again. As for me, there's a lot of things I can fix in Seraph, and I plan to do that throughout the month. Was just wondering if anyone else wanted to join!
Funny how the World Contest was the event that actually got me to start composing on here. My entry, Shielded Forest, was also the first sequence I ever made on the site.
I'd certainly like to remake it. I did a few measures for the millionth sequence, but I could extend it into a full remix of the song.
My Submission was a collab with Guest. But anyways ive always planned to work on it later on anyways.
Hm, sounds like fun.
Just a WIP for now, but I'll never get it done!
--> -->
OOoh this sounds fun to do

I'd love to optimize my entries even further, will drop them within a few days or so
I might redo mine and fox's in fl studio
(I'll be honest I never heard of the world contest while it was going on even once and I'm still pissed about it somehow)
My one sucks though
--->
Finally finished it! This took WAY too long....
Out of curiosity, what's the world contest? :D
Pages: 1 2