Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: talktotransformer.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is entertaining! And sometimes profane, you've been warned.

Quote:Today, United States president Trump said that poop has "been in our water".

Trump told a crowd in Chicago on Monday evening: "Proud of my President Donald Trump for winning the most votes in my presidential race. Now it is time to use some common sense and conserve our water… He's the best thing that could have happened to our country in many, many years.

"Poop has been in our water. Pottle popples. No more pooping. You can't get rid of any of it. It's in our country's water. Now, what we do with our water we control."

Trump's comments drew laughter from the audience members at the rally.

The president told the crowd of more than 200 he had decided to use his executive order to protect the environment as well as US water resources from polluters.

"We used to have a lot of dirty water in the United States," he told the crowd. "But after we did this, it stopped being clean and it's beginning to be clean again
wholesome content
Today, Donald Trump tweeted that dicks like him should be killed at least 20 times. He has since apologized for his comments but it is clear he still has some serious issues to work through.

In a video posted on Twitter, Trump said he would target women "in every way" if he's elected president.

"I hate to say it, but when it really counts, I'm going to target the swamp and I'm not going to let you get by in this country unless you get nasty and you get tough," the real estate mogul said.

If I become President I will totally destroy FBI, Justice Department & border (and I will have the Military to protect you). There will be no more talking; no more bargaining; and tears will come! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 7, 2016

Trump's remarks sparked widespread condemnation on social media, where many noted Trump's history of misogynistic and racist comments.
Today, United States president Trump said that poop, though a "beautiful substance", was not the proper source of fertilizer.
bruh i typed "when i am horny" it generated

when i am horny, i'm going to start masturbating in front of my little brother and we will talk about this and we will talk about this and we will talk about this and .....
When I look at chicken, I have a hunch what it is and what it isn't. I am pretty sure that most would be fine. But for the most part I think we just want a really good chicken in front of us to eat. I have not been impressed with most of the poultry available. I always ask the cook on the menu what the main dish is. I tend to agree with them that, although the chicken is generally really good, it isn't really anything I actually like or want to eat. So I make do with what is in my freezer while I work on the recipe. I am always trying to figure out recipes I can't follow the recipe for. I have always made the same recipe for the same reasons since the very first time I tried a pot pie. Then something would need to give and someone just had to come in and change things up.