Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS songs that make me nostalgic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
noobs line up to see what the "gods" were making in their awkward years
and of course, cant forget
(warning: before turning volume down was a feature (sounds like a joke, but actually 100% real))

seriously though, this makes me really sad. especially since these were the cream of the crop at their time, yet most of these would probably get sht on in modern OS due to not using 2 of all of the instruments on one note, or not having a note count above 69,420.

anyway, if you guys have OS related songs that give you nostalgia, post them for the sake of the sht old days

also dont just be like "free advertising" and post a bunch of your own songs
[url=]
[/url]
(05-09-2019, 03:03 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]noobs line up to see what the "gods" were making in their awkward years
(warning: before turning volume down was a feature (sounds like a joke, but actually 100% real))

seriously though, this makes me really sad. especially since these were the cream of the crop at their time, yet most of these would probably get sht on in modern OS due to not using 2 of all of the instruments on one note, or not having a note count above 69,420.

anyway, if you guys have OS related songs that give you nostalgia, post them for the sake of the sht old days

Rip accidentally rated with disagree bc mobile is garbage
Ambition was cool, then I made Trancendance
(05-09-2019, 07:09 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Ambition was cool, then I made Trancendance

i dont understand on any level how you came to the conclusion that this would be a good comment to make on this thread
(05-09-2019, 07:08 PM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2019, 03:03 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]noobs line up to see what the "gods" were making in their awkward years

Rip accidentally rated with disagree bc mobile is garbage

speaking of nostalgia, doesnt this remind you of a certain disagree gag from back in 2016???????? https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=688&pid=3149#pid3149
(05-09-2019, 07:32 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2019, 07:09 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Ambition was cool, then I made Trancendance

i dont understand on any level how you came to the conclusion that this would be a good comment to make on this thread

Ambition is still garbage ^^^^

But Nobility's Requiem? That was the real shit back in the day.
Cornucopia of Witches is also better than 90% of all my songs and even though it's a little more recent, it's pre-world update.