Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS Ranks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
General Ranks

Newbs:
-New member who made in an account 2 months or less ago.

Casual:
-Rarely on the chat but makes music from time to time.

Regular:
-Active member for at least 3 months.

Elitist:
-Active member for at least 6 months to a year

OMG GET A LIFE LMAO:
-Active member for more then a year

The Fallen:
-Former Elitists member who are no longer active.

Veteran:
-People with the member ID under 10k

YOU SHOULD BE IN A NURSING HOME:
-People with the member ID under 1k

Dead:
-Just Dead
Song Ability Rank

OS Newb:
-Makes only crappy songs that probably have no value

C Class:
-Beginner to moderate music ability. They use simplistic structure and have a general idea of how to make music well.

B Class:
-Intermediate to advanced music ability. They use structure, layers, volume control, percussion etc. Their music are pleasing to listen to. However they still need more time to get better and improve

OS Lords:
-People who would rank A class in the world update contest. i.e Guest, Gazxons, Kirbyderp

OS Kings:
-People who are considered the best of the best on this site i.e. Lucent, JHXC and Wafels

OS God:
-Svēn

OS Supreme Overlord:
-Jacob_
what about people whose IDs are under 1000? c:
JHXC and Wafels... Not separated by a comma... cOInCIdENcE? I ThINk NOt!
(05-10-2019, 07:24 AM)dcsm Wrote: [ -> ]what about people whose IDs are under 1000? c:

damn i got 1089

so close
Woah wait what the fuck you can't just put me in the same league as wafels  and lucent
I don know what I am, probably trash tho. If I had my own rank itd be "Glorious Namekian"
Permission to combine C Class and OS Newb to make C Class Newb, the person who makes mainly sh*tposts out of music?
(05-10-2019, 12:00 PM)Internal Screaming Wrote: [ -> ]Permission to combine C Class and OS Newb to make C Class Newb, the person who makes mainly sh*tposts out of music?

#TotallyNotMe
h m m i n t e r e s t i n g
Pages: 1 2 3 4