Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hallen's Jams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I'm Hallen, I recently found the OS and joined the forums less than a week ago. I'm not nearly as skilled as some of the great composers I had the pleasure of hearing 'round these parts, but I'm trying to get good as well, so... any criticism is much welcome!

Let's do this!
  • #1: "Overture" -- [url=][/url] // I think it's a fitting name for a first song... but to be honest, I'm a bit nervous to post it here. Still, I'd be very happy if you listened to it!
Nice meeting you Hallen, nice song. No need to be nervous, it's a small community, people like to see other people's songs.
Nice job with that one, keep up the good work.
most people use chat to post and get criticism for their songs, since this method doesnt usually work as well. It gets pretty crazy sometimes though, so its understandable if this is the way you wanna go about it
(05-11-2019, 02:23 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]Nice meeting you Hallen, nice song. No need to be nervous, it's a small community, people like to see other people's songs.
Nice job with that one, keep up the good work.
Thanks for the kind words, Firebolt! I reckoned it was, and for some reason I think that's what makes me nervous in the first place - less people judging you mean more people paying attention to the things you do. Anyway, hope to deliver more like these Smile

(05-11-2019, 02:30 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]most people use chat to post and get criticism for their songs, since this method doesnt usually work as well. It gets pretty crazy sometimes though, so its understandable if this is the way you wanna go about it
I'm not used to using a chat feature in a forum at all (actually it has been a long while since I last used a bulletin-style forum at all), but I'll keep that in mind. I also wanted to leave a thread here since other users did this as well to showcase their work, so there's that too.