Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Repairing Quality?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

As of now, I am not sure if there is an actual moderational system put into place to where you can report sequences that are intended to be offensive or malicious toward someone -- but for the sequences that are, these clog up the random and while they are random, some moderators to remove the content such as this would be beneficial. I'm sure it's tedious managing this, and maybe it's not even entirely possible to remove them; but I have much to argue.

I come to onlinesequencer to chill and make a few patterns that appeal to me and others, for fun and other's fun. I also like browsing to see what people have made, though I have intent for seeing people's creativity it's cluttered with inappropriate sequences. Some that come to mind are penises, nazi symbols, profane language, and of course you get the idea. It's annoying and while it doesn't directly offend me, it isn't in the right idea especially for others.

For one idea, it's a report system. You are able to click a button that has a flag sending it to a little panel with all offensive ones listed. For the second part relating to this, you have a few moderators who spend a bit of time trying to clean up these offensive sequences. The team doesn't have to be that large; maybe you could make a post with an email application and have 2 or 3.

If they weren't common, I wouldn't be making this post, but it needs to be addressed. I forsee online sequencer getting more popular and time will tell, yet it is early enough to clean up this project.

Thanks, ParaSpider
(11-05-2014, 04:51 PM)ParaSpider Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

As of now, I am not sure if there is an actual moderational system put into place to where you can report sequences that are intended to be offensive or malicious toward someone -- but for the sequences that are, these clog up the random and while they are random, some moderators to remove the content such as this would be beneficial. I'm sure it's tedious managing this, and maybe it's not even entirely possible to remove them; but I have much to argue.

I come to onlinesequencer to chill and make a few patterns that appeal to me and others, for fun and other's fun. I also like browsing to see what people have made, though I have intent for seeing people's creativity it's cluttered with inappropriate sequences. Some that come to mind are penises, nazi symbols, profane language, and of course you get the idea. It's annoying and while it doesn't directly offend me, it isn't in the right idea especially for others.

For one idea, it's a report system. You are able to click a button that has a flag sending it to a little panel with all offensive ones listed. For the second part relating to this, you have a few moderators who spend a bit of time trying to clean up these offensive sequences. The team doesn't have to be that large; maybe you could make a post with an email application and have 2 or 3.

If they weren't common, I wouldn't be making this post, but it needs to be addressed. I forsee online sequencer getting more popular and time will tell, yet it is early enough to clean up this project.

Thanks, ParaSpider

This is a good Idea
Isn't this thread like 3 years old
(06-14-2018, 11:15 AM)Eandrew Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't this thread like 3 years old

It's the oldest one I saw