Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Offline version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I should probably mention straight off the bat that I no jack -poopoo- about web programming, but regardless: It would be E P I C if this site could work offline, however that would be implemented. Maybe if all of the sites sounds and stuff could be cached on the users end the first time they load everything up, or if the site could be bundled into an executable that we can download, or whatever.

My account may be new but I've been peeping around on this site on and off for a bit btw, awesome stuff <3
already been done, you can download the offline html file somewhere around here...
It is an older version. Hard to make metal on, and more than 3 8bits screw it up, but it works
(05-16-2019, 08:36 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]It is an older version. Hard to make metal on, and more than 3 8bits screw it up, but it works

Hmmm, I think the "more than 3 8-bits" is more of a computer thing for you. It works fine for me.