Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Corrupt a Wish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Granted, you get held in a torture chamber to watch Halloween Wars for however long you have yet to live.

I wish we could all take a moment to- ERROR Drinkin' moonshine 'till we puke... ERROR Drinkin' moonshine 'till we puke... ERROR Drinkin' moonshine 'till we puke... ERROR Drinkin' moonshi ERROR
Granted. But every time you take a small sip, you puke.

I wish I had a jetpack with fuel.
Granted, but Barry Steakfries went on vacation and you're eternally doomed to dodge flying missiles and random laboratory zappers.

I wish I can sit at my computer and draw commissions all day to get lots of money.
Granted, but they will all somehow turn out HORrIbbLe (idk)

I wish my headset would come in sooner
Granted, they will arrive today, but they will have only one earpiece, and the earpiece itself will not work, but instead will burst into flames as soon as it picks up audio (essentially: you ded).

I wish I could still enter in the October Monthly Contest.
(10-22-2019, 04:48 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]Granted, they will arrive today, but they will have only one earpiece, and the earpiece itself will not work, but instead will burst into flames as soon as it picks up audio (essentially: you ded).

I wish I could still enter in the October Monthly Contest.

Wish granted!! You enter the contest and win the grand prize: a machine that opens portals! You use it and enter the portal you made but you have no idea where in existance you are... Basically you're lost.

I wish for a gigantic space ship!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11