Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: !!!! Instrument & features ideas !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im pretty sure im not the only one requesting at least one of this

Instruments:

-Hammond organ
-Saxophone
-Marimba
-Siku
-Wahwah guitar
-Harmonica

Features
-More time signatures (3/4, 7/4, 5/4...)
-Note bendings
-Greek modes
-Like/dislike button
WALUIGI WAH
you *****ing forgot:
-trumpet
-oboe
-smokey clav
-clarinet
-villager "hrr" sound
- rock drum kit
-soup
-please help
-h
New instruments aren’t really on the table for discussion at the moment, but I’m totally in favor of the time signatures option. It’d be difficult to figure it out with how the sequences are currently formatted, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible.

As for the pitch bending—i’ve been a long-time supporter of that feature, but it would only currently work with the synthesized (8-bit) instruments. The rest of the instruments are samples so they wouldn’t work with pitch bending.

I’m not a fan of the like/dislike feature because it could be used to stir up the community in a negative way. Maybe it could work with only including likes, but again that seems to be a worrying thing to add.
What about individual note velocity? Maybe just for imported midis.
(06-08-2019, 02:16 PM)Julesvpraag Wrote: [ -> ]you *****ing forgot:
-trumpet
-oboe
-smokey clav
-clarinet
-villager "hrr" sound
- rock drum kit
-soup
-please help
-h

I agree that this site needs more woodwind, but the Edrums work quite well for rock/metal
You can get a Hammond sound with octaves triangle
The only instruments we need are classic Rhodes ePiano sound, and a choir/"Ahs" lead (imo). We already have Organ and Saxophone sounds.
(06-08-2019, 02:53 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]We already have Organ and Saxophone sounds.

"""""""saxaphone sounds"""""""
(06-08-2019, 02:16 PM)Julesvpraag Wrote: [ -> ]you *****ing forgot:
-trumpet
-oboe
-smokey clav
-clarinet
-villager "hrr" sound
- rock drum kit
-soup
-please help
-h

What kind of sound does soup make? Simply the sloshing liquid noises of the material itself, or some kind of percussion produced by the bowl or vessel it is situated in? We need answers immediately.
Pages: 1 2