Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 1st Annual Battle of the Beats First Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: avatar_22631.png?dateline=1553547955]
HELLO ONLINE SEQUENCER

My name is Alex and I would like to announce the 1st Round of the Battle of the Beats.

The Challenge Is:
Back in Black - AC/DC

Add a beat to this. Whoever makes a decent enough beat to this will progress.
ADD ONLY DRUMS TO THE TRACK. No adding extra to what's there
Those that don't listen will be disqualified

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rules:
  • You must not intentionally copy someone else's beat
  • You must make the beat in the style of the challenge
  • You must submit a song by the decided deadline. If not, your opponent will automatically win by default and move to the next round
  • You may use all types of drum kits unless the challenge specifically stated that you may not be able to
  • Will be voted on by the community so don't vote for yourself.
  • The standard Online Sequencer Rules will apply and any entries violating a rule will automatically be disqualified.
THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS JULY 5 SO DON'T WAIT

Current Participants
Alex!
Doublepower
Fox
Frank
GamemakerX1
Gazxons
Jonah
Julesvpraag
Karch
Kirbyderp
Kurtch
LucentTear
Lumien
MTN-HNG
Nameless
Pricerocks
SansTheSkeleton
Sercho
Sir_Guy
The Newlstoon
Void
Vulminous_music
Xstep
Current Participants: 24

Voting Form:
https://forms.gle/J1mfS3q7giWYioE16

didn't have much time sorry
sorry if the rhythm is the same as someone else's, do not bother listening to the other percussions
Definitely not the normal kind of music I'd make percussion to (especially with the slow bpm of 110), but might as well start off strong. >:3

Am I allowed to extend what's there? as there is not a lot to add to. I just mean copy paste all?
Done, otherwise
i want to join
Kinda a bit too late for that buddy... That's why I asked you yesterday if you wanted to join. You said no.
(07-01-2019, 12:25 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda a bit too late for that buddy... That's why I asked you yesterday if you wanted to join. You said no.

that's ok i'll still make one you don't have to enter it
Pages: 1 2 3 4