Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Jay2k's Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am holding a contest to find out which of you guys can create the most innovative piece. But, I know some people will not know where to begin, so I did it for you guys!

Now, I have created part of a song that is incomplete. Your job is to finish it. Simple, right? Well, get on with it then!

The piece that I think is the best, I will feature the person's name and give that piece an extra 5000 plays! (I have ways)

Contest Rules:

You are not allowed to edit anything before the "YOUR TURN" part. (You can delete the "YOUR TURN")

You are allowed to change the BPM.

Your part of the song must contain at least 500 notes.

For the piece to be entered in the contest, the title of the piece must be "Jay2k's Contest - {your name}".

People who post the song in this thread will receive higher priority of me listening to the song.

Contest ends 30 November. Anything received after will not be counted.

So what are you waiting for? Start editing this song now!

[url=]The Contest Song![/url]

~Jay2k
I'm pretty early... Estimated time: 2 min

... but you told me to start editing now. Don't question me.

I also have ways to inflate view count, but it would take a while to reach 5000.
Okay, here's mine:

Made it into a dubstep track Smile

Hope you guys like it!
You guys are wonderful... I couldn't possibly beat you guys.
I know what the base song is, and because of that wouldn't be able to do anything else except finish it (the actual song). Is that against the rules?
No, finishing the actual song is not against the rules.
Sorry for not responding earlier, It's my fault. It's not that I've forgotten, It's because I thought that there were too few entries for this contest... *sigh* I should have told you guys. Sorry, again, if I've kept you waiting for too long.

Anyways, the winner is The FIAS for producing what I thought was a great music piece. I found myself listening to it over and over again, haha...

So, I don't know why, but I can't access the keyboard shortcut to refresh The FIAS's work, so I can't give him the 5000 views that I promised, yet. I will look into the matter and reward him what he deserves as soon as possible.

But be prepared, guys, for I will make another contest in the near future, and I will promise to announce the winner when the time comes. So, goodbye for now. :D
(12-21-2014, 05:12 AM)Jay2k Wrote: [ -> ]So, I don't know why, but I can't access the keyboard shortcut to refresh The FIAS's work, so I can't give him the 5000 views that I promised, yet. I will look into the matter and reward him what he deserves as soon as possible.

That's a waste of bandwidth anyway, I just added 5000 views to his entry. Smile