Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2019 July Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: avatar_2740.png?dateline=1556629097] Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the winners of the 2019 July Monthly Contest!

So many of the entries were amazing this year! It's too bad that there can only be 3 that place, so a big congrats to those who won this month!

In first place we have [url=]Don't Fear The Shadows[/url] by Muhngkee. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have [url=]Into The Wilderness[/url] by Julesvpraag. Great job, you'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have [url=]july[/url] by Jonah. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also had 1 honorable mention this month! Good job to fox, entering [url=]Realm of the Unknown July MC Remix[/url]. You will be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard!

My favorite theme for this year is coming up next month, and with how splendid this month's entries were, I can't wait to hear what will be entered in next month's contest! See you all then!

I should at least have got honorably mentioned
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5