Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Beta instruments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are cool beta instruments that some do not even know about.
Since it has not been updated for a long time, why not make it public?

I suggest a "beta button" in the menu so we don't have to
find the code to be added to the console every time.

There is plenty of room on the menu and if I were an admin I would make some changes to make the sequencer
even easier to use, or if the mods can do some changes.

I currently have problem with the sound that disappears after I added the code, it should be fixed asap.
Edit: Next morning same issue twice but it worked after I added the code on a empty sequence first. Mysterious stuff.

Next day the solution with an empty sequence did not work...

Altogether by Google Translate. It was not me. I just needed to correct some weird stuff...
If something is wrong, blame Google. Angel
Copy from my thread

The beta instrument feature is tricky, ouch!!! No sound after many tries or suddenly
the audio disappears and then audio chock Bigeyes  ...I managed to update 53 anyway Cheese

This make me understand why a public beta is hard to implement.
I don't know what's happening right now because the beta code always worked before.
Sorry, I did not say that everything worked out some time later. But I hope that at least one of my wishes will be fulfilled one day.
I think the beta instruments should be more accessible to everyone and that we don't need to add a code anymore. It takes too
long to prepare and for example if you need to refresh the page or if there is a power outage you have to start over.
working on this