Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: More ways to creatively be trendy on OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been trying to advertise my sequences but, it is hard to do that and get lots of plays, even if the song is good! That is why I want sequence ads to become more of a thing than thumbnails on the chat, Mine get ignored sometimes. 

The OS pages all look the same and plain except for the profile junk. I WANT TO BE UNIQUE! I want to have a way to use, html, css and javascript on my page! If I want to start a whole big thing I don't want to make a forum post every time! I want to do a lot more through my profile page than sequences list and featured list!

And with that I want ways to advertise your page like with a sequence ad!
Don't you feel the same way?
(07-11-2019, 02:39 PM)Gr8Studios_Music Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you feel the same way?

yes sometimes Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant
(07-11-2019, 02:40 PM)RasPazGD Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2019, 02:39 PM)Gr8Studios_Music Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you feel the same way?

yes sometimes Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant

what's with the eggplants?
(07-11-2019, 02:41 PM)Gr8Studios_Music Wrote: [ -> ]

i just like eggplants, do you have a problem with them?  Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant
(07-11-2019, 02:42 PM)RasPazGD Wrote: [ -> ]

i just like eggplants, do you have a problem with them?  Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant

no, just wonder
maybe the advertising will know which member you are and then it will limit the songs to advertise to your own, and the only page you can advertise is yours!
honestly if you want to make your own website and advertise your sequences there go ahead. os is supposed to be a tool, not a social media platform.
ok, yeah i stopped caring about this a long time ago anyway
(07-11-2019, 02:43 PM)Gr8Studios_Music Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2019, 02:42 PM)RasPazGD Wrote: [ -> ]

no, just wonder
d
s
Pages: 1 2