Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2019 August Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'll use this one I made before for one entry and I'll try to remix or make something new if I have time for a 2nd.

[X] Purgatory by XStep (August Monthly Contest Entry)

it's been a while since i joined a contest but i really liked the theme and the 'no restraints' factor

hope you like this one, i quite liked how it turned out

(for those with weaker computers - https://clyp.it/zpb3sq5u)
Well, the theme is Retro Music. 

For me, retro is not a bunch of cold synth music.  (I wasn't a fan of 80's music in the 80's Smile )

Retro is further back than that.  Vinyl scratches, needle drops. Warm, organic, imperfect but lush and inviting.  I hope you'll consider this entry even though it sounds like the 1960s.

If not, my backup entry is this, in 8-bit; a familiar experience for a lot of us, painstakingly crafted to emulate the unique 5-channel NES sound system.
What can i do? I have got plenty of 8-bit stuff now and i need to know what can be good enough for this...

I'm sinking to the bottom of the sea.... hey there's a worm... nam nam... time for dinner, do not disturb please  Upside_down
HAUS2 by XSTEP 

decided to enter this one in too
it's kinda "retro" with it's "disco" feel
I made this a while back, a bit rusty, but it needs bass. I'm not very good with bass, but here it is!
second entry, 100% pure synths

i guess this one's mine. Idk if it actually fits with the theme of the contest, but at least i tried ;-;
Pages: 1 2 3 4