Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2019 August Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: avatar_2740.gif?dateline=1566403079]Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2019 AugustMonthly Contest!

Prepare your synth and 8-bit skills as it's time to make some retro music!

General Information

The entry period is from 8/1 ~ 8/21 (11:59 PM EST) this time as it has started later. Winners will be announced on 8/31!

While we will post general notes on every contest, please refer to the Monthly Contest announcement thread for more details on Monthly Contests themselves.
  • Entry limit of 2 sequences per person.
  • Committee members are allowed to enter the contests, but will not enter their example sequence nor will they vote for their own entry.
  • Sequences made prior to the current Monthly Contest are allowed, although entering the same sequence in different Monthly Contests is not.
  • Making a remix of an existing song is allowed.
  • Editing an entry after the entry period is strictly prohibited and will result in that entry being disqualified.
  • Collaborations on entries are allowed, but any points that the piece might receive are divided up equally between the contributors.
  • The standard Online Sequencer Rules will apply and any entries violating a rule will automatically be disqualified.
I'm unbelievably excited to see what is entered this month. Good luck to you all!

??? I just started an 8bit contest!
Any instrument restrictions?
(08-01-2019, 01:52 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Any instrument restrictions?

Nope.
(08-01-2019, 01:57 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2019, 01:52 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Any instrument restrictions?

Nope.

Awesome...

Yall better watch out!
DONE
Synth crap!

DONE
Pure 8bit video game stuff

Good luck everyone!
I'll have to think about this. I've got a bunch of 8-bit material I could use or do I try to do something synthy.... decisions decisions.
not too loud if you like your ears

May I change Retro Futurism to ? I don't feel it fits the theme well...

Also you spelled exited, not excited

?
Pages: 1 2 3 4