Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Quick poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What does everyone think would be best to focus on for better collaboration features? Going back to the poll, I've made some improvements in the other two areas, but this is one I've ignored since it's so big.
I honestly think the addition of alternate chat rooms mag help with collaboration. Fox figured out a way for a box where you can input the chat number and it will send you there. The only problem with it though is moderation will be hard to manage.
(09-09-2019, 02:58 AM)MarkPD Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!

White space, also known as negative space, is extremely important. It's what makes things more minimalistic and enjoyable to look at. Take this, for example:

If I don’t like something, I’ll stay away from it. She was too short to see over the fence. She only paints with bold colors; she does not like pastels. Is it free? I love eating toasted cheese and tuna sandwiches. Don't step on the broken glass. Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived. Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived.  Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. He said he was not there yesterday; however, many people saw him there. The old apple revels in its authority. I really want to go to work, but I am too sick to drive. We have never been to Asia, nor have we visited Africa. I checked to make sure that he was still alive. The old apple revels in its authority. She borrowed the book from him many years ago and hasn't yet returned it. Wednesday is hump day, but has anyone asked the camel if he’s happy about it? I would have gotten the promotion, but my attendance wasn’t good enough. She always speaks to him in a loud voice. This is a Japanese doll. She advised him to come back at once. Sometimes, all you need to do is completely make an oaf of yourself and laugh it off to realize that life isn’t so bad after all. If I don’t like something, I’ll stay away from it. She was too short to see over the fence. She only paints with bold colors; she does not like pastels. Is it free? I love eating toasted cheese and tuna sandwiches. Don't step on the broken glass. Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived. Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived.  Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. He said he was not there yesterday; however, many people saw him there. The old apple revels in its authority. I really want to go to work, but I am too sick to drive. We have never been to Asia, nor have we visited Africa. I checked to make sure that he was still alive. The old apple revels in its authority. She borrowed the book from him many years ago and hasn't yet returned it. Wednesday is hump day, but has anyone asked the camel if he’s happy about it? I would have gotten the promotion, but my attendance wasn’t good enough. She always speaks to him in a loud voice. This is a Japanese doll. She advised him to come back at once. Sometimes, all you need to do is completely make an oaf of yourself and laugh it off to realize that life isn’t so bad after all.

That's a wall of text, and it probably doesn't make you want to read it all that much. Now, let's add some paragraph indents, double spaces, and other bells and whistles (Whitespace!):

If I don’t like something, I’ll stay away from it. She was too short to see over the fence. She only paints with bold colors; she does not like pastels. Is it free? I love eating toasted cheese and tuna sandwiches. Don't step on the broken glass. Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived. Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived.  Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. He said he was not there yesterday; however, many people saw him there. The old apple revels in its authority. I really want to go to work, but I am too sick to drive.

We have never been to Asia, nor have we visited Africa. I checked to make sure that he was still alive. The old apple revels in its authority. She borrowed the book from him many years ago and hasn't yet returned it. Wednesday is hump day, but has anyone asked the camel if he’s happy about it? I would have gotten the promotion, but my attendance wasn’t good enough. She always speaks to him in a loud voice. This is a Japanese doll. She advised him to come back at once.

Sometimes, all you need to do is completely make an oaf of yourself and laugh it off to realize that life isn’t so bad after all.

If I don’t like something, I’ll stay away from it. She was too short to see over the fence. She only paints with bold colors; she does not like pastels. Is it free? I love eating toasted cheese and tuna sandwiches. Don't step on the broken glass. Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived. Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived.  Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

He said he was not there yesterday; however, many people saw him there. The old apple revels in its authority. I really want to go to work, but I am too sick to drive. We have never been to Asia, nor have we visited Africa. I checked to make sure that he was still alive. The old apple revels in its authority. She borrowed the book from him many years ago and hasn't yet returned it. Wednesday is hump day, but has anyone asked the camel if he’s happy about it? I would have gotten the promotion, but my attendance wasn’t good enough. She always speaks to him in a loud voice. This is a Japanese doll. She advised him to come back at once.

Sometimes, all you need to do is completely make an oaf of yourself and laugh it off to realize that life isn’t so bad after all.

See? Adding so-called "unnecessary whitespace" to the website can make it easier to spot different functions hidden throughout the layout (For example: the options at the bottom of the screen, 1/4-16, scrolling, etc.). 

Hopefully, you guys learned something from this post. I hope you reconsider your opinion about whitespace.  Wink
ok i think i undertstand why in school doing this is important
Pages: 1 2