Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Video game music competition (with sort of a prize!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(09-11-2019, 03:33 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]I can try this. I'm not in it to win it. I'll probably try it some time.
Cool, can't wait to see what you've got!
(09-11-2019, 04:19 PM)XStep Wrote: [ -> ] here's an overworld theme
Awesome work! I think I'll use this as music as the game's hub-world theme if not the theme music
(09-12-2019, 12:04 PM)BIG BROTHER 8 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my piece of music.
Really interesting style, I like it. This would make some great minigame music. Great job!
sure i'll bite.

this one's got a sort of content, relaxed, "all is well now that im with my friends" vibe with a slightly adventurish edge
(09-12-2019, 01:48 PM)ChaosTheProtogen Wrote: [ -> ]
Sounds like it comes straight from a classic SNES RPG, very stylish! I'll use the original version and I'll make a remix with some instrument changes. I'll maybe use it as a first or second boss theme. Very well done!
This is a collab between gcmech and me. i think it will work!!
(09-12-2019, 01:48 PM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]

I originally made this for another person for a movie he was making, I won the contest but never finished the song and idk what happened since, would you be willing to have this in your game? I'll properly finish it.  It's like a mystical / magic
Wow, very mystical indeed! So far I think it would make good music for a character discovering something a little frightening. I would suggest slowing down the tempo, it might make the music a little more video-game like. Good work!
(09-12-2019, 01:56 PM)EtherBot Wrote: [ -> ]sure i'll bite.

this one's got a sort of content, relaxed, "all is well now that im with my friends" vibe with a slightly adventurish edge

ethan murri is my name
This has a nice feel to it, almost like it's from a Pikmin game or something. This would be excellent for character select or game set up music. Excellent work, can't wait till it's finished!
(09-12-2019, 12:05 PM)MasterMoes Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2019, 03:40 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2019, 02:24 PM)MasterMoes Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2019, 08:40 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Eric may want to help...

I have the Pencil Wizard series, but I can make stuff exactly like this quite easily
Ya, I saw your sequences, they're very impressive! If you want to send a new song or you already have a good one to send, I'd love to hear it!

Also, by implying the phrase "Eric may want to help", are you telling me your name is Eric or are you suggesting I contact someone named "Eric"? And how can I contact Eric?
Thank you! I haven't really any game type stuff yet, other than but I'll try to get a few made...

Eric is not me, but another user of the site. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC6MZEezMuioz4Ik5qAXpTzQ He has most good stuff on that website, and has stated that he would love for it to be in a game.
This cave music is perfect! I think I'll use at as music when exploring the open world if not the theme song. I'll use the original version and I'll remix it myself with some piano and violin or something too. Excellent work!

Also, thanks for telling me about Eric  Smile
Thank you! Glad it works!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6