Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Video game music competition (with sort of a prize!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
possible town music

maze/cave

menu/ shop

level theme(?)

boss battle

victory theme

You can also look for other works in my profile as I've just picked these from my 50 newest pieces.

As you see, I'm mostly focused on making short melodies instead of doing big projects., and as of now, I have about 250 pieces of finished works.

jusssst in case any of my works get chosen (which is unlikely),
just credit me as "CrimsonSkyfall" (the name of my yt channel)
Hmmm... This might work for something...
Also, I can mix the onea you choose to make them all sound like the same artist.

My mixing skills are not bad, but not the best
Hey I got one.

if this works

Both are the same thing but it is kind of a boss music type of feel
I have another song. This is supposed to be for like some kind of desert boss. I may post a remix MP3 file of it later.
This could work somehow...
Oh, also, this...
Oh, and if you do end up using my music I'd much rather you put my username rather than my actual name, but if you do really want to, my actual name is "Matias Hulett".

But again, I would MUCH rather you use my username.
(09-13-2019, 07:20 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ] possible town music

maze/cave

menu/ shop

level theme(?)

boss battle

victory theme

You can also look for other works in my profile as I've just picked these from my 50 newest pieces.

As you see, I'm mostly focused on making short melodies instead of doing big projects., and as of now, I have about 250 pieces of finished works.

jusssst in case any of my works get chosen (which is unlikely),
just credit me as "CrimsonSkyfall" (the name of my yt channel)
Wonderful completely wonderful! As soon as I finished hearing the full music of each sequence, I knew exactly what part of my game to use it for! Outstanding work, I'll be sure to use some of your other sequences like you said. In fact, you might be my new main source of music... great work!
(09-14-2019, 09:00 AM)Xtrouble835 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm... This might work for something...
It will certainly work well, thank you and nice work! I love the "royal" feel it has to it. Excellent job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6