Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Do I Know the Meaning of Life? Let's See About That!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am Noah Ester and I have a very interesting topic to talk about. It is time to get DEEP into our origin and a few mysteries of the universe. Now, before I begin, I must first say a few things. This thread is for educational purposes only! No inappropriate behavior will be allowed under any circumstances. Also, anything I will be saying will be either true or a theory. You are looking at a whole different side of me and that my friend, is a fact. I am a writer and a damn good one. I even surprised my English teacher on my writing skills and you should know that. I may not be very social in person, but give me some time and I will write until I feel like stopping. Who knows how long I will write. As long as I get a good topic, I could write forever. Now let us begin.

Long ago, there was an event well known as the Big Bang. It is what created everything in the universe and it is still creating new galaxies far and wide. It is time to step out of any religion because you will need to see this more clearly. Just bear with me and you will understand. Christianity has its limits on how far I can go and a true Christian will certainly go against most of what I will say. The universe came first and then millions of years later, Earth was formed. It was a chain reaction that created our solar system and everything else. Which leads me to think, “If we discovered planets that have plant-life, are there other beings out there too?” I can give a simple yes to that. Those planets have actual life on them and there could be a possibility that some of the plants are unknown. I know for a fact that if there are plants, there are other creatures living there as well. Some may be known to us but most of all, some we do not know of. Perhaps other beings like Humans. As humans, our goal is to thrive. That is our purpose here on earth. If we do not know how much of space we have discovered, then we have no clue what intelligent life lies ahead. If you do not believe me then say what you want, but don’t be surprised when there is something on the news about NASA finding a new lifeform that is just like us. Although, NASA may have already and is hiding it from us. In fact, many things are classified for our safety. Some things could cause us to be torn apart. Something like Area 51. People are convinced that there are aliens in there but I think there is much more. Have you ever heard of SCP Containment Breach? Well, it is a horror game about escaping a facility with abnormal creatures that have breached and most of them can kill you. I think Area 51 has abnormalities that have to be kept in containment for the safety of the entire world. Just opening the doors could cause one to escape and murder the entire planet. There could also be secret testing going on like the development of powerful weapons or even banned weapons. Space is endless and NASA is constantly finding new things about our universe. What do you think? Post what you think down below and I want to hear your opinion.
One who wastes their life searching for eternity has died in vain, and one who has spent their time on themselves has died knowing they have done their best.

https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...p?tid=3606 You say you are proficient in writing? how is this poem?
I like this post. I followed you for the most part through to the end (except for a couple of things you mentioned here and there, and except for the bit about a real life SCP conspiracy. I don't agree with that).

I have once heard the idea that, perhaps, the life on Earth (humans on Earth themselves even) originally came from another planet or asteroid that at some point hit the Earth and populated the Earth with beings that eventually evolved into us.
Some even believe that Earth life originally came from Mars. Mars is an interesting planet, as it has evidence across its geography and sediment samples that there used to be water on the surface of Mars, possibly rivers and lakes and oceans. Nowadays though, all of that water is gone, and it is believed that all the previous water has long since been pulled from the surface, along with the atmosphere that used to exist, as the atmosphere was too light and too close to the sun to stay attached to Mars. Its atmosphere is believed to have been eventually pulled out toward the sun in a large evaporated form. The only remaining H2O water on Mars can be found in a frozen form at its poles (Wikipedia can tell you more about the history of water on Mars).

Speaking of planets with liquid on them, Saturn's moon Titan is a rather large moon, and it is known to have lakes, rivers, seas, and even rain. This liquid, though, is not H2O (water) but rather "liquid hydrocarbons like methane and ethane" (Nasa.gov's article about Titan).

However, regardless of how much we hope to find life beyond Earth, so far we have found none. (I am simply stating a fact). Even the simplest forms of life that we know of on Earth... the rest of our entire solar system is completely void of it. No bacterium, no single-celled organisms (at least as far as we can yet observe) have not been observed. This is also true of plant life.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that Earth is the only planet in our solar system that happened to be formed in the "Goldilocks Zone," or the mildest orbit around the sun that allows for life to form.
If this is true, then perhaps there is another solar system out there somewhere in which there is a planet similar to Earth in another solar system's "Goldilocks Zone" that also contains life. Nevertheless, no evidence of such life has yet been observed. Even the simplest electromagnetic signal (radio wave signal) has not been found from anywhere in space that resembles any kind of intelligent life form.

Well, anyway, I thought that this information was pertinent to the topic.
forty two