Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Broken MIDI importer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The MIDI importer seems to randomly delete notes from the midi files imported. Also, the font is broken on it. I'd like to mention, the midi file was originally created on onlinesequencer, and exported.
online sequencer is meant for midi creation not midi uploads so if you want to midi upload then you will have to deal with these bad qualities
Often times the notes aren't actually deleted, they just have a length of 0. Try highlighting over the general area where the notes should be, there will be a white line the height of a note if it's there.
the midi was originally created in OnlineSequencer.
(09-24-2019, 12:02 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]Often times the notes aren't actually deleted, they just have a length of 0. Try highlighting over the general area where the notes should be, there will be a white line the height of a note if it's there.
Some are, but many are just straight-up missing.
People on OS, we don't really trust or use the midi function. If you really want to save music, save it to your OS account
to be fair, it used to work amazingly
(09-24-2019, 12:13 PM)bannmannutt Wrote: [ -> ]the midi was originally created in OnlineSequencer.

Do you think it was the exporting process that removed some of the notes? I've heard of people having trouble with the export midi option before.
(09-24-2019, 03:03 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2019, 12:13 PM)bannmannutt Wrote: [ -> ]the midi was originally created in OnlineSequencer.

Do you think it was the exporting process that removed some of the notes? I've heard of people having trouble with the export midi option before.
Actually, the exported midi works just fine.
Try exporting and importing again, I just fixed a problem with the export feature that would cause notes to have length 0. It might have sounded fine until you imported it again, depending on what program you played it with.
Pages: 1 2