Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Things You Did Not Know About Me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I may not be new but I have not even introduced myself in an orderly manner. I have been around for about a year and I did not really try to get others to know me very well.

I am ABY55 but my real name is Noah. I really do not want to give away my last name yet though. I have Aspergers Syndrome but I do not see it as much of a problem. Its is kind of like having depression that is on and off. Also, you are not as social and can be highly aggressive in intense situations.

Common strengths have: Average to high intelligence, unique sense of humor, honest, a strong sense of fairness and justice, specialized interests, heel things deeply, detail-oriented, good memory, especially for facts in their area of interest, Build friendships through shared interests

Challenges I experience: Fight or flight emotional responses that seem extreme for the situation-but are often due to underdeveloped coping skills and an unpredictable or overwhelming environment., Social anxiety or anxiety in general, Organizing, planning, prioritizing, initiating, persisting (executive function skills).

Also other traits I have from it: Low muscle tone and difficulty with fine motor skills; although I may excel in individual sports or being a tremendous artist, Superior skill in particular areas such as painting, writing, math, music, history, electronics, or composing. And here is a big one: Difficulties working in groups.

Feel free to ask me questions here or PM me. I would not recommend asking them in chat. In fact, ASK AWAY!  Smile
yes
(09-28-2019, 07:35 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]yes
 :|
(09-28-2019, 07:35 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]yes
Lucent has it too apparently.

I was diagnosed with "some aspects of Asperger's" by a doctor when I was in middle school, and all of this checks out actually. Just don't send me any more angry emails. Tounge
I feel like I'm reading a Pokemon card or something :D
wow lucent and jacob have it too? i also do, i guess its just super common?

edit: ik why, jacob, lucent, abyss, you were all vaccinated right? it must be that.
Jonah has a good point it was probably the vaccinations.
Aspergers' of the community unite
(09-30-2019, 02:20 PM)SqurtieMan Wrote: [ -> ]Aspergers' of  the community unite

RISE UP TO STOP VACCINATIONS
(09-30-2019, 02:21 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2019, 02:20 PM)SqurtieMan Wrote: [ -> ]Aspergers' of  the community unite

RISE UP TO STOP VACCINATIONS
No u
Pages: 1 2