Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Note lengths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you make sounds longer, like if in written music you were to use a tie to extend the sound of a pitch?
the only instruments you can extend note length on are the 8 bit synths, flute, and electric guitar. you can play around with the 8 bit synths to "sustain" other instruments though, thats normally what i do
(10-15-2019, 09:26 AM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]the only instruments you can extend note length on are the 8 bit synths, flute, and electric guitar. you can play around with the 8 bit synths to "sustain" other instruments though, thats normally what i do

I've been trying to use the flute and let the note extend past 8 quarter notes and its not working.
(06-23-2020, 08:39 PM)Adanna Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2019, 09:26 AM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]the only instruments you can extend note length on are the 8 bit synths, flute, and electric guitar. you can play around with the 8 bit synths to "sustain" other instruments though, thats normally what i do

I've been trying to use the flute and let the note extend past 8 quarter notes and its not working.
the flute and electric gutair only goes that long. for the flute, to get a longer note, make sure each flute note is at least 4 notes long and stacked on top of eachother with 2 note spaces in between, here is an example: [url=][/url]
(06-23-2020, 08:39 PM)Adanna Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks. I tried it and I'm getting the hang of it now.