Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: This Place Needs More Instruments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nuff said
Check out the Universe Update
Lets start with the sub bass whistle
i dont think there will be new instruments for awhile due to the website's limitations and we just added double the instrument count not too long ago. online sequencer doesnt need more instruments, its up to you to be creative with what you're given
The only two instruments that are needed would be timpani and voice aahs, most have appropriate substitutes that you can use instead.
Make song in OS.

Save MIDI.

Load in Bandlab (another free online music editor)

Change instrument.

Badaboom. Profit.

I get it, I like OS's interface for sketching out the idea of a song, but it's not a tool to let you finish the way you like, necessarily. The two tools work very well in collaboration though, if you like making a midi in OS, BL will split all of the instruments into their own tracks which I don't actually love for tooling around with writing a song, since I like to see how the notes of the instruments are going to interact. But instead of whipping someone who made a free tool because it's not perfect, just use multiple free tools to get the result you want! Sure, it's limited, but OS makes sketching out a song idea very easy, and the more that's jammed in, the harder that would become.