Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: New and Improved Instruments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Violin, Chello, and Smooth Synth should be made extendable.

The sound of the Electric Guitar needs a complete overhaul.

One of the sounds in the Electric Drums needs to be fixed to better match the Drum Kit.

There should be 8-bit Drums, a Trumpet, and Bells as instruments.

Some synths need to be stabilized so they will work on Chromebooks along with other synths.
There are eight bit drums and a few other instruments as a sort of trial. Search up "BETA TEST INSTRUMENTS!" or something along those lines. You pose the code that the first post gives you and open up the instrument menu, you'll find a few new instruments. A rudimentary eight bit drum being one of them.
(11-18-2019, 11:50 AM)Vester Wrote: [ -> ]There are eight bit drums and a few other instruments as a sort of trial. Search up "BETA TEST INSTRUMENTS!" or something along those lines. You pose the code that the first post gives you and open up the instrument menu, you'll find a few new instruments. A rudimentary eight bit drum being one of them.
They're a pain in the ass to access. You have to do it every single time you come on and it's ridiculous.

They need to be made readily accessible by default.
Please stop, he won't be adding new instruments. There have likely been over 20 forums asking for this
(11-18-2019, 12:07 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop, he won't be adding new instruments. There have likely been over 20 forums asking for this
I wish I could open the console on this thing so I could use the hidden instruments.

Unfortunately, the console is blocked.

I need 8-bit Drums for Patient.
https://offline-os.glitch.me/
This has the hidden instruments available.
(11-18-2019, 12:39 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]https://offline-os.glitch.me/
This has the hidden instruments available.
help it keeps reloading

it won't wake up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA