Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Limited Event: OS Present Wrapping!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: present.png]

[Image: avatar_2740.gif?dateline=1575771045] It's the christmas season everybody! Let's try this again, this time with me personally seeing to the gifts not being lost.

Got someone on OS that you want to send presents to? Need to spread your love and appreciation for George Burdell? Don’t care but you’re reading anyway? Great! I’ll go ahead and knock out the event details.

Event Information

• The entry period is from 12/1 ~ 12/24 (11:59 PM EST). Gifts will be announced on 12/25!

• This is an event where you can compile a gift to send another person on OS. The gift can be anything— a sequence, a thank you letter, a drawing, something you made IRL, dead memes, just anything as long it’s something you’re okay with it being viewed in public and can be shown in a forum post.

• There's no limit to how many gifts you send.

• Once you’re finished with your gifts, you’ll need to send it to me in private so I can keep it hidden under the tree until Christmas.

• You can submit your entries through my Discord (Kirbyderp#4296) or use the OS Private Messaging system if for some reason you’re really insecure about using Discord.

• If you'd like to send a gift anonymously, just specify that when you send the gift to me for safe keeping until Christmas.

• On December 25 (around 8:00 AM EST) I will post everyone’s Christmas gift on this thread. Save the date until then!

Have fun with this everyone, and happy holidays!

Now would be the time when I'd post the gifts, but there weren't any.

See you all next year.