Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am going to host a contest with songs from any category and I will pick my top 3. This isn't and official contest so I can't give you OS points or anything but competition can be fun on it's own. 
If I get enough entries I will also do honorable mentions/Bonus categories such as the songs with the most notes, most measures, or the ones with the least notes or least measures. Other categories could be that the song was the only one to do a certain style, or was the only one to use a certain instrument. 

The rules are:
1. Put effort into your song. If the song doesn't seem like it was made with effort, I will exclude it from the contest. I get that different people have different skill levels, but if I see that the song has nothing but 5 notes those five notes better be dang good if you want to be considered for a spot in the contest.

2. No spammy song. No, you can't randomly click then copy + paste 150 times just to get awarded for having the most notes.

3. All submissions must be submitted by January 15th 2020, and the judging period will be from January 15th 2020 to January 17th 2020.

4. Max amount of 3 submissions per person/group. If you do a collab, then it counts as 1 song for all the people in the collab.

(12-27-2019, 08:39 AM)sheep3000 Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks for submitting
Smile

I hope I will be choose for measure or notes xd
I will work on another sound Smile
(01-03-2020, 09:52 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]I have the Ultimate Contest too, if y'all want to enter it
THANKS FOR SUBMITTING I thought no one would submit ! Smile)))))

These are by far my favorite songs I've made. Hope you enjoy!
Submissions here :D

(takes up a slot for both me and Alex)

(my other two)

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ANNOUNCE ONLY ONE DAY LEFT!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2