Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: do y'all believe in zodiac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Actually no, I know that there are people who even choose their vacation days based on such calendar. At least my very good friend goes on a holiday to her property in Phuket Thailand based on astrology data. I find it strange because I don't see much difference between days. So I just live my life without this information.
(01-06-2020, 05:04 AM)Vladimirr Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention precession of the Earth's axis means we're almost a full month off from where they came up with that stuff a few millenia ago...

More like three months.
I believe in the zodiac signs and astrology in general. My astrological zodiac sign is Gemini. My temperament, character, personality traits, and life preferences almost completely fit the description of this zodiac sign. I am not very emotional. Like almost all representatives of the zodiac sign Gemini, I am friendly and very kind. I almost always believe in astrological predictions and horoscopes. I also study numerology. Quite often, I encounter the 1122 number. At https://www.trulydivine.com/numerology/a...umber-1122, I read what it means and what to do with it.
I do, but I don't care about it at the same time.
Not me.
Necroposting moment

Also no, astrology is pseudoscientific bull*****.
no...
Certainly not, but I do believe some goofy things besides.
no, i think zodiac is bs
zodiac killer
Pages: 1 2 3