Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: do y'all believe in zodiac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
serious discussion but i'm too lazy to think of what to say, i'm a walking scorpio here
false
No. Chances are, every other one is somehow true to you as well. They're almost always all very similar things worded differently to sound unique to each sign, when all can apply to everyone in some way depending on how you read it. It's just advanced wordplay.
(01-03-2020, 10:49 AM)Tibbinator Wrote: [ -> ]No. Chances are, every other one is somehow true to you as well. They're almost always all very similar things worded differently to sound unique to each sign, when all can apply to everyone in some way depending on how you read it. It's just advanced wordplay.

You can be given a sign and that sign gives you an element. You can probably look at the other two signs with the same element first to see of that matches you (since the whole water earth fire air thing refers to a type of mentality)

Until everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
According to Wikipedia,
"The zodiac is an area of the sky that extends approximately 8° north or south (as measured in celestial latitude) of the ecliptic..."
So yes, I believe in it.
There is one zodiac I believe to be real.
But in terms of zodiac signs, no.
walking Scorpio on 2 legs ?

sameeee

for some reason, there are many Scorpios on this site-
Yes I do, I'm a Virgo
Yep, what Firebolt said. The zodiac does exist... do people born within a certain month all have the same personality, or have their lives governed by what sign under which they were born? Heck no.

Not to mention precession of the Earth's axis means we're almost a full month off from where they came up with that stuff a few millenia ago...
As a hardheaded Aries, no.
Pages: 1 2 3