Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: No Sound?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm pretty new here so I don't know if this counts as a bug... but I saved a song the other day and went back to edit it. The song played, but there was no sound? Everything seems to be fine, with my computer as well as the website, and yet it is silent. Is there something I am missing? I hate to be a bother, but I figured I should share this in case it was a problem.
did you use 8 bits
I've just discovered a similar issue... until now everything worked etc., but at the moment i don't hear ANY sounds in any of my sequences, except one that I made today (but even here only 1 instrument works properly- reverbed 8bit square. All the rest remains silent).
I think I have the same problem but the only difference is I cant hear midis as long as theyre from this site, this only started TODAY
Make sure you aren't blocking Ajax and Jquery with your ad blocker
OS is pretty CPU intensive. If you have an underpowered computer sometimes the audio rendering can't keep up on complex sequences, and will just stop. Not much we can do about that.

Try to keep your sequences simple. Avoid using 8-bit instruments or secret piano, and don't use reverb or EQ. That should help reduce the CPU usage.