Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Side effect, you can only shapeshift once. Meaning if you reincarnated yourself as a cat or something by accident, you would not only be chased by a horny Shane Dawson, but you also won't be able to change back
my superpower would be invincibility
(01-20-2020, 12:10 AM)ChaosTheProtogen Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty simple. You choose a power, but the user below you adds something that makes it bad. It has to be related to the power.

For me, it would be flying
mine would be shapeshifting
For Shock - Only your outer body is invincible, while your inner body is 10x more prone to diseases and mutations

For Nicholai - You can only shapeshift into a vibrator. The pink egg, specifically.
lets say ok for when you shape shift if you turn into a cat but you ate to much the all the food would explode out ur stomach
you cum blood
my super power is invincibility
The downside is that you would become a block for about 30 seconds and are paralyzed, making you vulnerable to attacks.
i can spawn blocks anywhere at any given time with no delay, any color and any size, i can also despawn them separately or together and spawn moving ones with any hardness level, their speed can range from 0 km/h to 1000km/h
side effect: death when you place any blocks

superpower: invincibility for an hour and a 30 min cooldown
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19