Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Your cooldown breaks and you arevaunerable forevor
(11-30-2020, 09:26 AM)kei#0011 Wrote: [ -> ]Side effect, you can only shapeshift once. Meaning if you reincarnated yourself as a cat or something by accident, you would not only be chased by a horny Shane Dawson, but you also won't be able to change back
oh, that's perfect, I only want to shapeshift once lmfao
but during that cooldown, you slowly begin to rot away until you are just a skeleton.

my superpower would be the ability to perfectly mimic any power I choose.
Shockwave, your downside is that you would go completely insane because you cannot die. You have tried to commit suicide but failure caused you to go mad.
(11-20-2020, 01:38 PM)PixelRunner Wrote: [ -> ]you can't switch back

I want the power to control sound
Bruh are u stupid m8, can you even read? i said "one-way ticket to turn into my oc", i cant change back anyways.

#BruhMoment
(11-30-2020, 11:24 AM)Demonic Noob Wrote: [ -> ]but during that cooldown, you slowly begin to rot away until you are just a skeleton.

the downside is that your dick shrinks 2 inches every time you do it
when you use your superpower you cum, *****, piss, fart, vomit, lactate, burp and bleed from your dick, ass, nose, eyes, and nipples afterwards. you also experience pain 6x greater than giving birth.
My power is that I can control time and space. Meaning i have every power imaginable. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!! XD
(11-30-2020, 11:26 AM)Demonic Noob Wrote: [ -> ]what if i had no dick?
then ur  v gets shallower 2 inches until it goes inside out
(11-30-2020, 11:25 AM)Comrade Nicholai Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2020, 11:24 AM)Demonic Noob Wrote: [ -> ]but during that cooldown, you slowly begin to rot away until you are just a skeleton.

the downside is that your dick shrinks 2 inches every time you do it

(11-30-2020, 11:26 AM)▇▆▙▆▙▇▞ Wrote: [ -> ]when you use your superpower you cum, *****, piss, fart, vomit, lactate, burp and bleed from your dick, ass, nose, eyes, and nipples afterwards. you also experience pain 6x greater than giving birth.
um... ouch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19