Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
but every song you make would be megalovan ia
(06-11-2020, 08:47 AM)a Wrote: [ -> ]granted, but your sleep paralysis demon wakes you back up every minute or so

i wish to be able to delete accounts at will
That's a good one.
The ability to insert megaIovania into any song and make it sound amazing
granted, but literally everyone on os is going to hate you with a raging passion for it.

i wish for knowing what the ???? a ????????? is.
granted, but if you find out, your existence gets terminated.

i wish to be a better writer.
(06-11-2020, 04:06 PM)a Wrote: [ -> ]granted, but if you find out, your existence gets terminated.

i wish to be a better writer.
jesus christ a little overkill dont ya think
but you can only choose when you change size, not how

i wish to be able to shapeshift into anything at will
Granted, but everything you shapeshift into is without skin or an outer protective shell.

I wish to become actually attractive; 260 lbs doesn't do well for that.
Granted, although because you are attractive now, you are now also skin and bones, and also, no one falls in love with you any more.

I wish to be able to travel back in time and save my child and adolescent self from the abusive family I was born into and raised by.
Granted, however the rest of your life is dedicated to helping other children who have to face such a sh!t situation

I want to be able to fly and sh!t diarrhoea at the same time as if I were a bird.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19