Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Granted, but your bones are hollow and they break from almost anything such as:
Stubbing your toe
Hitting your elbow
Being punched by an anorexic toddler
You get it

I want to be  F A S T
You can be fast, but in any collision where a part of your body succumbs to >2 G force, you die, instantly. This also means that you cannot accelerate or ***** faster than 19.62 m/s/s. You said nothing about acceleration/*****ation and I assumed you spoke of top speed.

I want to be invulnerable to everything.
Hmm.
You are invulnerable to everything, however you can choose to use said power only once per day, for up to 30 minutes.

I want to make people fall in love with me at the snap of my fingers
Granted, but most of these people have poor hygiene, and their breath in particular smells awful.

I want to be able to project my feces so hard that it goes into orbit, without me having to do any effort.
Granted the power to send anything into orbit but then it falls back to earth and blows up aove yoour head LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i want the power to edit what chat says with my mind SmileLOL
except ANYTHING you think about is put in the chat, your thoughts are public, and you cant delete anything

i think the power to control all sound would be cool
Granted, but you're deaf

I want the power to find the fixes in my code without the hassle of looking up the info online
However, 25% of the sweet info you need is still online.

I want to be able to shape-shift into anything.
(07-16-2020, 03:05 PM)KatieMakesThings Wrote: [ -> ]However, 25% of the sweet info you need is still online.

I want to be able to shape-shift into anything.

*realizes someone else did this*
everyone knows you are still Katie no matter how good the disguise

the power to literally live inside any video game at will
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19